Andorra winter season 2021 to 20212 Covid policy has now been announced:-
The government has decided that there will be a traffic light system, and yes that is red, amber and green!
Importantly, the red light district includes nightclubs, bars, restaurants, café's, museums, libraries, gymnasiums, games rooms, hairdressers, hotels, apart hotels and old peoples homes and places of rest, and any outdoor activity with more than a hundred persons in attendance. In these instances and from Friday 26th November 2021 it is obligatory in order to enter to produce either: –
- a certificate of double vaccination (Covid Passport)
- a certificate confirming Covid recovery in the last 6 months
- or a negative Covid test, specifically a negative TMA or PCR test within the last 48 hours or a lateral flow test within the last 12 hours
all of these within the usual timeframes. The amber and green lights are omitted as they are not really relevant.
The winter rules for bars and restaurants is that:-
- The maximum grouping on a table inside will be 10 people and outside will be 20 people.
- The distances between each table must be a minimum of 1 m.
- The 10 person per table rule may be waived if all of the people present can produce a negative lateral flow test taken within the previous 12 hours.
In all places of work masks are obligatory and business meetings are limited to a maximum of 10 people.