So what do I have to do?
Firstly, there is no distinction between priorities of a passive or active resident or a person with a work permit vs Andorra citizens over 16 years of age, you are all to be treated as equals with the only priority being given to specific essential key workers which are listed on the link below. If you hav ehad the virus you are advised to wait for 6 months at least before you get the vaccination as you will have the necessary antibodies (This is local Andorra advice but do your own research as more details on vaccination results emerge from around the world).
There is one way only to register and it is it seems obligatory to get on the register (clarification... It is only obligatory to register if you want the vaccine. Nothing in Andorra has been made obligatory for registration or vaccine if you do not wish to have). Once on the register you will receive in due course your appointment date and time and place by SMS or email or by phone call.
- Go to http://govern.ad/preinscripcio/ and click on and then on the next page click on
- Enter your NIA number - this is your residency number as on your card ( Núm de cens) such as 123456 H
- Enter EITHER your Andorra mobile number without the international access or country code such as 334455 OR an international number without the International access code such as 341234567800
- If you are not an essential worker in any of the listed bodies leave as "NO" and click on
- Have your phone beside you and you will receive immediately by SMS a 6 digit code that you must enter on the next page.
- You will then be asked to enter and confirm your email address and also enter the name and email address of an alternative person and relationship.
- You will soon receive an email from "SALUT" that confirms your registration and says that you will be contacted when the appointment date and time is scheduled for your vaccination
- Then... you wait....