What do clients say that have already moved here?
I have relocated many families and individuals from Monaco to Andorra. The main feedback was the advantages not only for children and education but also the outdoor life style, cheaper property and general well being rather than the traffic pollution of Monaco. Of course with the reputation it has built up over the centuries and the luxury that prevails, Andorra will not always be that alternative to be considered.
Two very different countries by geography but similar in more ways than one
- Population of Monaco of 39,000 * includes 8200 Monagasques. It is the 189th least populated country.
- Population of Andorra is 77,000 * and includes 27,200 Andorrans. It is the 185th least populated country.
- Both of these countries have populations where the native contingent is out numbered in their own countries.
- Land area of Monaco is 2.02 sq km with new reclamation planned. It is the 2nd smallest country.
- Land area of Andorra is 468 sq km and it is the 16th smallest country.
- Monaco can still be tax free, and so can being a passive resident in Andorra (subject to personal circumstances).
Access to Andorra and Monaco
Comparison of procedures for residency, the Formula 1 /23 (Pun intended)
Property Purchase comparison.
Historically both countries owed their existence to banking "secrecy". I am unable to comment on Monaco, but I can state that Andorra has finally been acknowledged as a low tax country as opposed to a tax haven, so Monaco which is still tax free for most ( but not all) has the edge if you don`t mind passing the savings on to landlords and restaurant owners.
If I can assist on information about making Andorra your preferred domicile please email me and I will be delighted to answer any questions you may have, and remember, no filling in boxes to anonymous websites.......